Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Pancake Grabber

The other night while I was making dinner, I looked up to find Anna carrying two big pancakes -- yes pancakes -- around the living room. It took me a second to figure out where they came from and then -- ding! -- I realized I had left them in the warming drawer earlier that morning! Whoops. As you can see in picture numero uno, Anna had helped herself to a gigantic mouthful of pancake before we discovered the crime.











In other news... we finally finished up another house project. We converted a window seat into a TV, um, nook (great word!). I was a little hesitant to close the windows up and lose the extra sunlight, but I think it was definitely the right decision for the room. Here are the before & after shots:

Should I be concerned about how much Anna seems to like the new TV?

And finally... here's a few pictures we took while we were in Boston this weekend. Josh's friend Peter came to visit, so we had to take him to his old stompin' grounds (M.I.T. grad). We had lunch at Quincy Market and wandered around Boston Commons during the afternoon. Anna had fun chasing pigeons until a homeless guy threw a sandwich at her. (No lie)














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura! I love checking your blog and seeing pictures of your family. Hope to meet Anna some day! Hope all is well!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Laura,
Inquiring minds want to know if you are going to update the blog soon?!
We just have to have an Anna fix more than once a month. Thanks.
Aunt Ellen