Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little Corny... But Still Pretty Cute

We took our first stab at professional photos a couple weeks ago. I patiently waited for a day when Anna got a nice long morning nap, thinking that would be the key to smiles and cooperation. Turns out, the long nap worked against me. Anna had way too much energy and would hardly sit still. It was nothing short of a miracle that the photographer got at least a few decent shots. Sadly, all of the "good" photos had some corny element like the white plastic heart or -- sigh -- the super gay forest scene, but once I saw Anna's cute little face up on the order screen, I had to put my photo pretention aside and order a few.

4 comments:

Mom-mom said...

Corny or not, I love the heart. She is a sweetheart after all.

Gmom H said...

I have to agree with mom-mom; the heart picture is a "heart stealer." So cute.

Jase and Melissa said...

I LOVE the heart picture! It's like "Just Anna here, holding my heart, being super cute...doing my thang..." Love it!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! It's been a while since I checked out your blog. I missed the crawling and hi-ing and standing. Anna is a heart-squeezer for sure! Looks like things are going well. *I* liked the bathroom remodel pics. See ya sometime. :)